Products Liability: Use of Defective or Dangerous Products
Products liability is an area of personal injury law that focuses on dangerous and defective products. Our firm represents plaintiffs in the New York metropolitan area as well as New York State in matters against corporations or manufacturers that have placed profit motive over consumer safety, resulting in the sale or manufacture of unsafe products. The term "products" for these legal purposes covers
a wide range of categories, including:
- Machinery and tools
- Medicine and drugs, e.g., Vioxx, Celebrex, Bextra, Aleve, Accutane, Phentermine, Parlodel, Phenylpropanolamine, Oxycontin, Pyridostigmine Bromide and other prescription and non-prescription drugs
- Medical devices
- Food and tobacco
- Toxic chemicals and substances, such as benzene, asbestos, mold and pesticides
- Autos and other motor vehicles, including trucks and motorcycles
- Automobile accessories, such as tires, seat belts, airbags and child car seats
- Household products and appliances
- Toys and recreational equipment
- Clothing and apparel.
The Law Offices of Bradley A. Sacks has developed relationships with professionals with expertise in product safety and engineering that enable us to evaluate and, if warranted, prosecute these claims. Paying careful attention to detail and thoroughly researching the legal and technical aspects of your case allows our firm to aggressively represent you, the consumer, against the corporations and their representatives.
If you've had an incident with a product that caused an injury, or are the survivor of someone who died from the use of or exposure to a dangerous or defective product, please contact us online, or telephone