Bradley A. Sacks
- Medical Malpractice
- Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
- Personal Injury and Negligence
- Construction Worker Accidents
- Civil Rights and Discrimination
- Legal Malpractice
- Products Liability: Use of Defective or Dangerous Products
For over 30 years, Attorney Bradley A. Sacks has dedicated his career to helping New Yorkers injured as a result of someone else's negligence, carelessness or unlawful actions. He seeks justice and tirelessly fights for the righteous compensation that his client’s deserve. He founded his firm in 1987 and has continuously represented those accidentally injured and their families.
Mr. Sacks has achieved unprecedented success helping his clients recover the maximum amount possible, for the damages they incurred as a result of a physician’s medical malpractice, or when injured in motor vehicle and trucking accidents, construction accidents, and trip-and-fall accidents. He has successfully represented victims of nursing home abuse and negligence, as well as victims of civil rights violations and law enforcement misconduct.
Mr. Sacks is an experienced and highly effective litigator, delivering results that typically exceed his client’s expectation. He is recognized by his peers a fierce trial attorney and has been consistently selected to the NY Metro Super Lawyers list every year since 2009. Mr. Sacks has been recognized as a Top 100 Trial Lawyer by The National Trial Lawyers Organization.
In 2001, he joined Trial Lawyers Care, where he volunteers his time and services to victims of 9/11, and he serves as diplomat for the American Board of Professional Liability Attorneys.
Early in his career, Mr. Sacks served as assistant corporation counsel for the City of New York, defending the city and then-mayor Edward Koch in complex litigation involving health care, tort and contractual claims. He graduated from Clark University in 1974 and then earned his law degree from Brooklyn Law School. He has was admitted in 1978, the New York State Bar Association admitted and he is also admitted to practice before all US Federal courts in New York, as well as before the U.S. Supreme Court.
A consummate and well respected professional, Mr. Sacks is committed to representing his clients with obtaining some of the largest verdicts and settlements in NY State. He is compassionate and personally handles all of his client’s cases. Mr. Sack’s reputation for results is second to none.
Current Employment Position
- Corporation Counsel of the City of New York, Assistant Corporation Counsel
- Brooklyn Law School, Brooklyn, New York
- Juris Doctor
- Clark University, Worcester, Massachusetts
- New York, 1978
- U.S. Supreme Court, 2003
- Trial Lawyers Care, Member
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- New York County Lawyers Association, Member
- American Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- New York State Bar Association, Member
- New York Academy of Trial Lawyers, Member
- National Police Accountability Project, Member
- American Board of Professional Liability Attorneys, Diplomate