Personal Injury And Negligence
For more than 35 years, the Law Office of Bradley A. Sacks has obtained outstanding results for our clients in the field of negligence and personal injury law. The secret of our success can be found in our meticulous attention to the details of your case.
At the Law Office of Bradley A. Sacks, our creative and energetic representation of our clients has resulted in a number of highly favorable settlements in cases involving automobile and pedestrian accidents, lawsuits against municipalities, negligence by health care professionals and dangerous premises.
Our firm has successfully handled a variety of personal injury and negligence claims for clients located throughout the greater metropolitan area, including the Bronx, Brooklyn and Manhattan, and throughout New York state. For further details as to the practice areas below, follow the links below:
- Medical malpractice
- Construction worker accidents
- Vehicle and pedestrian accidents
- Wrongful death
- Civil rights and discrimination
- Legal malpractice
- Premises liability/slip- and trip-and-fall accidents
- Nursing home negligence and elder abuse
- Products liability
- Failure to diagnose
We have also represented clients who have suffered spinal cord injuries, hypoxic or traumatic brain injuries (TBI), neurological injuries, coma, paralysis, seizures, amputations, orthopedic injuries and fractures of arms, legs and other bones, police brutality and injuries caused by dangerous conditions on public or private property, including construction sites, and maintenance and other workers who have suffered injuries on the job.
- Construction site accident: $44.7 million verdict for a union carpenter rendered paraplegic when an 800-pound concrete form to which he was anchored fell on him
- Slip/trip-and-fall: $63,000 net verdict for a fractured wrist (closed reduction) due to a fall on a broken pavement in Brooklyn
- Auto accident/wrongful death: $1.2 verdict in Rochester, New York, for the husband of a woman killed when an oncoming truck hit her car as she was forced across the road by another vehicle that struck her car in the rear
Get Legal Support For Your Personal Injury Case
If you or a loved one has been injured, contact the Law Office of Bradley A. Sacks online or call 646-835-2075 to schedule a free consultation with no obligation at which we can discuss your situation and your legal options.