Advocating For The Injured For Over 35 Years
For more than 35 years, the Law Office of Bradley A. Sacks has obtained outstanding results for our clients in the field of negligence and personal injury law. The secret of our success can be found in our meticulous attention to the details of your case.
At the Law Office of Bradley A. Sacks, our creative and energetic representation of our clients has resulted in a number of highly favorable settlements in cases involving automobile and pedestrian accidents, lawsuits against municipalities, negligence by health care professionals and dangerous premises. Call 646-835-2075 to schedule a free consultation.
Experienced Representation In Personal Injury And Negligence Lawsuits
Our firm has successfully handled a variety of personal injury and professional negligence claims for clients located throughout the greater NYC metropolitan area, including the Bronx, Brooklyn and Manhattan, and throughout New York state. Follow the links below for for further details about the kinds of cases we have handled:
- Medical negligence – failure to diagnose, surgery errors and other malpractice
- Construction accidents – third party liability for injuries to construction workers
- Motor vehicle accidents – auto collisions, pedestrian accidents, truck accidents
- Wrongful death lawsuits – compensation to the victim’s family members
- Civil rights violations – police brutality, discrimination, malicious prosecution
- Lawyer malpractice – tangible loss from incompetent legal representation
- Dangerous property – slip-and-falls, assaults and other premises liability
- Nursing home abuse – neglect, abuse and substandard medical care
- Products liability – injuries from dangerous or defective products
We have represented clients who have suffered permanent and life-altering injuries, including spinal cord injuries, hypoxic or traumatic brain injuries (TBI), neurological injuries, coma, paralysis, seizures, amputations, orthopedic injuries and fractures of arms, legs and other bones. Our goal is to ensure that compensation covers the long-term care needs, lost earning capacity and lasting disabilities.
- Construction site accident: $44.7 million verdict for a union carpenter rendered paraplegic when an 800-pound concrete form to which he was anchored fell on him
- Slip/trip-and-fall: $63,000 net verdict for a fractured wrist (closed reduction) due to a fall on a broken pavement in Brooklyn
- Auto accident/wrongful death: $1.2 million verdict in Rochester, New York, for the husband of a woman killed when an oncoming truck hit her car as she was forced across the road by another vehicle that struck her car in the rear
Get Legal Support For Your Personal Injury Case
If you or a loved one has been injured, contact the Law Office of Bradley A. Sacks online or call 646-835-2075 to schedule a free consultation with no obligation at which we can discuss your situation and your legal options.