Use Of Defective Or Dangerous Products
All of us use a wide range of products every day — in fact, we depend on many products for our basic needs, such as food, shelter, transportation and the maintenance of our health. The makers of these products, from food products and drugs to cars and high-tech devices, have a basic responsibility to create products that function as intended and do not cause harm. When manufacturers, distributors or vendors fail in this duty, they may be liable for injuries caused by the items they have made or sold.
At the Law Office of Bradley A. Sacks, we represent clients who have been injured by a wide range of defective or dangerous products, including:
- Power tools and other machinery
- Prescription and nonprescription drugs, including Celebrex, Bextra, Aleve, Accutane, Phentermine, Parlodel, Phenylpropanolamine, OxyContin and Pyridostigmine Bromide
- Medical devices such as Pacemakers
- A wide range of food products
- Tobacco products
- Toxic substances, including benzene, asbestos, pesticides and mold
- Cars, trucks and motorcycles
- Vehicle accessories such as tires, seat belts, air bags and child car seats
- Household appliances and cleaning products
The Law Office of Bradley A. Sacks has developed strong relationships with product safety professionals. We have significant experience in product safety and engineering, which enables us to evaluate and, if warranted, prosecute these claims. By paying careful attention to the details and thoroughly researching the legal and technical aspects of your case, we work to aggressively represent you, the consumer, against the corporations and their representatives.
Get Legal Advice About Products Liability Today
If you or someone you know has been injured by a defective product, you should contact a lawyer as soon as possible. For a free consultation with no obligation to discuss your situation and legal options, contact the Law Office of Bradley A. Sacks online or call us at 646-835-2075.